Check our huge list with Roblox Heads Codes and apply any through your avatar editor page. Find the ID for Headless, Big, Noob, Skeleton, OOF, Peabrain, Pumpkin, Doge, Square, Marshmello, Invisible, Siren or TV Head in Roblox. This list is regularly updated as soon as there is a new item at the official website. Currently valid for 2024.
Roblox Heads Codes and IDs List
Heads are redeemable virtual items which change the form of the player’s head in Roblox Website. Currently, we provide Heads Codes and IDs for some great items from the Roblox Catalog. In the past, there were much more items from this kind but currently not all of them are redeemable. You can combine any of these with other accessories and try to create your own cool avatar. The Roblox Heads Codes and IDs you’ll see below are totally free. Therefore, you might find Big, Noob, Headless, OOF, Invisible, Marshmello, Peabrain, Pumpkin, TV, Siren, Skeleton, Doge, Square or any other type of head for Roblox. Furthermore, please take a look in the table below to see all available ids and codes.
How to get any Heads Codes & IDs in Roblox?
At first you should know that it is totally free to search for any Heads Codes/IDs in Roblox. Therefore, all these codes are public and visible to the players. We decided to post some very easy steps you’ll need to follow if you want to find the id of your favorite item.
Follow these steps:
- Open the official Roblox website. (Obviously, you should already know the right url).
- At the official login page enter your information and log in to your personal account.
- Once you are logged in, please try to locate the empty search field. It is usually on the top in your profile dashboard. Once you have found it, click on it to continue.
- Next step is to click the space button once from your keyboard so few available options will show up. Save your time and click on the catalog option from this secondary menu.
- Further, you will need to find the Heads button which is located on your left side of the screen right after the body parts category. Once you clicked it, you will see all available Heads in the catalog.
- In the end click on your favorite item to get information about it (Name, Description, Uploader etc). Now, when you look more closely, you will notice some numbers in the url of the opened item. These unique numbers are the Heads IDs in Roblox. In addition you should know that every single virtual item has its own specific code/id.
Lets see some example so you can see how this process works. We opened one item which second part of the url is : catalog/6340213/Roundy . You can see that there are numbers 6340213. This is the code we were looking for. This code/id is unique for this item.
Please check the uploaded images. Focus on the red lines and arrows to understand better.
How do you get headless head in Roblox?
Headless Head is a head which was released at the official catalog on October 31, 2013. It is a part of the Headless Horseman bundle and is the smallest head in this game. You can get this item only if you make a purchase at the official website or app.
How much is the headless head?
The bundle with the headless head cost 31,000 Robux and you can buy it here. Currently, this item has been sold more than 7,863 times and was favorited 31,000 times. Those who don’t want to spend that much Robux for this bundle, you might want to check this cheaper alternative Noob Attack – Mech Mobility.
In the end, you should know that our website has a lot of categories for this game. You can find a lot of codes/ids for various items which are totally free. Further, check our menu on the top to find codes/ids of your favorite items. Check some of the active promotions there too.